Saturday, April 26, 2008

Keeping My Ears Wide Open


This past week me, my wife, and two of our close friends attended a church planting conference in Orlando Florida. When me and my wife signed up for this a couple of months ago, I was really asking myself why? We spent two "long" days of travel, and two days of non stop sessions listening to some great pastors, and one "not so exciting" Just being honest! It confirmed my passion to take Jesus to the streets and to our culture in a way that they understand. But most assuredly without, I repeat without compromising the gospel. I look forward to what God has planned for our future. Only he knows, but I have a feeling he's up to something, but won't tell. He's God, he can do that. So for know I will just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with my ears wide open. It's a jumbled up foreign language right now, but as I sit intently listening closely, the words will become clearer. Crystal clear if I know Him. It will be interesting to look back at this blog in 6 months to a year. Stay tuned!

No comments: