Monday, June 30, 2008

SBS Question of the Week (my belated answer)


How do we look different from the world according to our faith in Jesus Christ?

Unfortunately, many "Christians" don't look any different from the world. They just blend right in. In a long answer gone short, I would have to say by our love. I know that's a churh-ey sounding answer, but that is what Christ wants us to convey to others. What is the "love" that Christ describes? Check out 1st Corinthians. You, know, love is patient, love is kind... Unfortunately the great deceiver is out there knowing how to supply "counterfeit" love to those who seek acceptance. Draw close to God and you will look and feel different. And that my friends is a cool thing.

1 comment:

Holiday's Review said...

Yeah buddy! That is what I am talking about... be praying for me... It is so hard for me to just rest in G-d's love, let it permeate my life and then go out and share it with the world... you rock!

peace in Christ,