Friday, June 13, 2008

Who Cares FRIDAY!


Confused? Don't worry. This week this post of Who Cares FRIDAY is for us men. I have some facts that if as men you arent' aware of...this will be invaluable information. You see, men and women communicate in different languages Hunh?!? LOL. Here are some key phrases that you should know. What's taken me years of trial and error (because I'm married) I am passing on to you to learn quickly and effectively.


A Translation Manual


It's your decision = "The correct decision should be obvious by now."
Do what you want = "You'll pay for this later."
We need to talk = "I need to complain."
We need = "I want"
I'm not upset = "Of course I'm upset, you moron!"
You're so manly = "You need a shave and you sweat a lot."
This kitchen is so inconvenient = "I want a new house."
I heard a noise = "Get up and see what it was."
Do you love me? = "I'm going to ask for something expensive."
How much do you love me? = "I did something today you're really not going to like."
I'll be ready in a minute = "Ill be ready in 30 minutes."
What's wrong? Nothing = "Everything."
Fine = "Definately not fine"
How about going out for dinner? = I didn't make anything, I forgot"
I'm really tired tonight = " Your'e not getting any tonight"


Who Cares?!!


1 comment:

JOURNEY CHURCH said...

okay... I agree with every single one.

However, I hope my wife doesn't see that I agree.

sshhhh. Keep it a secret.